This edge release includes a fix for the
ServiceProfile CRD resource schema.
The schema incorrectly required
not response matches to be arrays, while the
in-cluster validator parsed
not response matches as objects. In addition, an
issues has been fixed in
linkerd profile. When used with the
flag, it would not strip trailing slashes when generating a resource from
- Fixed an issue where trailing slashes wouldn't be stripped when generating
linkerd profile --open-api(#11519)
- Fixed an issue in the
ServiceProfileCRD schema. The schema incorrectly
required that a
notresponse match should be an array, which the service
profile validator rejected since it expected an object. The schema has been
updated to properly indicate that
notvalues should be an object (#11510;
- Improved logging in the destination controller by adding the client pod's
name to the logging context. This will improve visibility into the messages
sent and received by the control plane from a specific proxy (#11532)
- Fixed an issue in the destination controller where the metadata API would not
Jobinformer. The destination controller uses the metadata API
Jobmetadata, and relies mostly on informers. Without an
initialized informer, an error message would be logged, and the controller
relied on direct API calls (#11541; fixes #11531)
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!