Linkerd - stable-2.12.5
This stable release fixes an incompatibility issue with the AWS CNI addon in EKS
that was forbidding pods to acquire networking after scaling up nodes (thanks
@frimik!). It also includes security updates for dependencies.
- Detached the linkerd-cni plugin's version from linkerd's and bumped to v1.1.1
to fix incompatibility with EKS' AWS CNI addon
- Bumped the memory limit for the no-op init container to 25Mi to address issues
on OKE environments
h2dependency in the policy controller to include a patch for a
theoretical denial-of-service vulnerability discovered in CVE-2023-26964
openssldependency in the policy controller, addressing
RUSTSEC-2023-0022, RUSTSEC-2023-0023 and RUSTSEC-2023-0024
April 24, 2023, 8:03 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!