Linkerd - stable-2.13.3
This stable release improves compatibility with ArgoCD by changing the Linkerd
control plane to create Lease resources at runtime rather than including them
in the Helm chart. It also addresses a CVE by upgrading an underlying
- Upgraded the policy controller's
h2dependency to address CVE-2023-26964
- Fixed an issue where the
server_port_subscribersmetric exposed by the
Destination controller was sometimes absent
- Removed the
policy-controller-writeLease from the control plane Helm chart
in favor of creating it at runtime
- Updated the proxy-injector to pass opaque port lists to the proxy as ranges
rather than individually, greatly reducing the size of proxy manifests when
large opaque port ranges are set
- Fixed an issue where the proxy was performing protocol detection on ports
marked as opaque
- Improved backwards compatibility between 2.13 proxies and 2.12 control planes
May 8, 2023, 10:45 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!