This edge release introduces the use of the Kubernetes metadata API in the
proxy-injector and tap-injector components. This can reduce the IO and memory
footprint for those components as they now only need to track the metadata for
certain resources, rather than the entire resource itself. Similar changes will
be made for the destination component in an upcoming release.
- Bumped HTTP dependencies to fix a potential deadlock in HTTP/2 clients
- Changed the proxy-injector and tap-injector components to use the metadata API
which should result in less memory consumption
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!