This edge release introduces static and dynamic port overrides for CNI eBPF
socket-level load balancing. In certain installations when CNI plugins run in
eBPF mode, socket-level load balancing rewrites packet destinations to port
6443; as with 443 already, this port is now skipped as well on control plane
components so that they can communicate with the Kubernetes API before their
proxies are running.
Additionally, a potential panic and false warning have been fixed in the
- Updated linkerd-jaeger's collector to expose port 4318 in order support HTTP
alongside gRPC (thanks @uralsemih!)
- Added a
proxyInit.privilegedsetting to control whether the
initContainer runs as a privileged process
- Fixed a potential panic in the destination controller caused by concurrent
writes when dealing with Endpoint updates
- Fixed false warning when looking up HostPort mappings on Pods
- Added static and dynamic port overrides for CNI eBPF to work with socket-level
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!