Linkerd - edge-22.11.1
This edge releases ships a few fixes in Linkerd's dashboard, and the
multicluster extension. Additionally, a regression has been fixed in the CLI
that blocked upgrades from versions older than 2.12.0, due to missing CRDs
(even if the CRDs were present in-cluster). Finally, the release includes
changes to the helm charts to allow for arbitrary (user-provided) labels on
- Fixed an issue in the CLI where upgrades from any version prior to
stable-2.12.0 would fail when using the
- Removed un-injectable namespaces, such as kube-system from unmeshed resource
notification in the dashboard (thanks @MoSattler!)
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard would respond to requests with 404 due to
wrong root paths in the HTML script (thanks @junnplus!)
- Removed the proxyProtocol field in the multicluster gateway policy; this has
the effect of changing the protocol from 'HTTP/1.1' to 'unknown' (thanks
- Fixed the multicluster gateway UID when installing through the CLI, prior to
this change the 'runAsUser' field would be empty
- Changed the helm chart for the control plane and all extensions to support
arbitrary labels on resources (thanks @bastienbosser!)
Nov. 11, 2022, 8:42 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!