This stable release is packed with various fixes in both the core linkerd
controllers and extensions.
linkerd checkfailing when the cluster had services of type
linkerd multicluster installnot honoring the
linkerd upgrade --from-manifests
- Fixed race condition in destination controller
Fixed issue in the destination controller where
- Set the
noopinit container user to be the same as
proxy-init's to avoid
errors when the security context disallows running as root
proxyInit.privilegedsetting to allow running
linkerd-proxy-initwithout restrictions when required
Added port 6443 to default skipped ports to bypass proxy when ebpf CNIs
override the API Server packet destination
- Removed unnecessary
proxyProtocolrestriction in the multicluster gateway
Server (thanks @psmit!)
- Added "Exists" toleration to the
linkerd-cniDaemonSet to have it
installed by default in tainted nodes
- Make dashboard loading more robust when in the presence of browser plugins
injecting script tags (thanks @junnplus!)
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!