Rook - v1.11.6
Rook v1.11.6 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- osd: Support expanding lvm osd on pvc (#12164, @satoru-takeuchi)
- monitoring: Skip creating the service monitor for the exporter if monitoring is not enabled (#12216, @travisn)
- docs: Generate documentation for CRDs (#12110 #12179, @Javlopez)
- core: Add termination grace period for exporter pods (#12215, @avanthakkar)
- csi: servicemonitor for rook-ceph csi drivers (#12170, @jouve)
- monitoring: Configurable option to disable prometheus metrics (#12193, @travisn)
- mgr: Default to active mgr label if only one mgr is running (#12137, @travisn)
- osd: Allow scanning devices with filter (#11976, @Javlopez)
- core: Disable controller runtime metrics server (#12194, @Madhu-1)
- mgr: Use mgr_role dynamic label to tag the active ceph manager (#11845, @rkachach)
- operator: use KUBECONFIG context for cli if present (#12192, @BlaineEXE)
- external: fix rgw multisite config check (#12182 #12238, @parth-gr)
- operator: validate multus validation networks in cli (#12187, @BlaineEXE)
- operator: Fix package logger name for rookcli (#12186, @BlaineEXE)
- ceph: Unset the encryption configuration before updating the setting (#12181, @Madhu-1)
May 16, 2023, 10:13 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!