Rook v1.10.7 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- rgw: Set the number of RGW metadata pool PGs to 8 even for Ceph v17.2.2 or newer (#11024, @thotz)
- core: Set env var for ceph msgr to always use random nonce for OSD reliability after restart (#11373, @travisn)
- osd: Re-open encrypted disk during osd-prepare-job if closed (#11338, @Rakshith-R)
- osd: Improve log on specifying lv and loop device as osd (#11361, @satoru-takeuchi)
- core: Parse peer pool output with --out-file flag in case debug logging is enabled (#11337, @sp98)
- csi: Add a parameter maxUnavailable to the RBD daemonset. (#11334, @peng225)
- object: Update to latest OBC controller to fix the OB status (#11342, @BlaineEXE)
Dec. 6, 2022, 9:32 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!