Rook v1.11.1 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- ceph: Fix host networking by only adding OSD ports when required for multi-cluster config (#11797, @sp98)
- core: Ceph exporter requires ceph config where OSDs are not running (#11848, @avanthakkar)
- monitoring: Remove prometheus alerts that don't apply to rook (#11842, @travisn)
- mgr: Revert readiness probe and go back to the original sidecar HA implementation (#11829, @rkachach)
- manifest: Align whitespace in example cluster.yaml (#11804, @gauravsitlani)
- external: Add realm support for external cluster (#11584, @parth-gr)
- object: Make OBC genUserID unique across clusters (#11665, @BlaineEXE)
- file: Check if a filesystem exists before checking dependencies during deletion (#11221, @zhucan)
- core: On crash pod ensure rook version label is not set (#11760, @gaord)
March 7, 2023, 11:05 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!