Rook - v1.10.5
Rook v1.10.5 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- security: Run the crash collector as ceph user (#11219, @travisn)
- security: Update
s5cmdto v2.0.0 (#11223, @Rajpratik71)
- core: Validate object store CR name length in admission controller (#11233, @parth-gr)
- osd: Add deviceClass label to an OSD (#11159, @parth-gr)
- docs: Update disaster recovery guide to disable the webhook (#11256, @subhamkrai)
- docs: Added steps to collect coredump and perf troubleshooting info (#11213, @gauravsitlani)
- pool: Add timeout to rbd init cmd (#10721, @zhucan)
- mon: The mon daemons maintain host network settings to allow change in config (#11211, @travisn)
- core: Retry when removing finalizers from cluster resources during cluster deletion (#11179, @travisn)
- core: Upgrade ceph to latest release v17.2.5 (#11198, @subhamkrai)
- docs: Improve troubleshooting docs on restoring CRDs after deletion (#11154, @alexander-bauer)
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
Nov. 3, 2022, 9:42 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!