Rook - v1.11.5
Rook v1.11.5 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- mgr: Retry creating ceph dashboard credentials (#12149, @parth-gr)
- nfs: Reduce size CephNFS CRD from unnecessary file volume sources (#12155, @BlaineEXE)
- core: Update k8s API references to more recent version (#12161, @subhamkrai)
- test: Add multus validation test routine to rook binary (#12069, @BlaineEXE)
- external: check that the pool and cluster name is provided (#12132, @parth-gr)
- core: Skip OBC controllers if not needed based (#12075, @sp98)
- Add an ingress for Ceph object stores (#12109, @jouve)
- core: Disable the exporter service (#12118, @avanthakkar)
- nfs: Fixes for mounting CephNFS using Kerberos auth (#12086, @spuiuk)
May 2, 2023, 10:44 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!