Rook - v1.11.4
Rook v1.11.4 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- core: Update default image to Ceph v17.2.6 (#12068, @travisn)
- core: Disable the Ceph exporter daemon (#12077, @avanthakkar)
- helm: Add option to scale down rook operator (#12048, @TomHellier)
- helm: Drop snapshot.storage.k8s.io/v1beta1 (#12051, @sathieu)
- external: Add support for RGW multisite in external cluster script (#12037, @parth-gr)
- external: Do not require the monitoring endpoint (#12061, @neoaggelos)
- external: Allow creating pools with special characters in name (#12056, @parth-gr)
- external: Do not enforce rbd, cephfs and rgw flags for the external cluster (#12028, @parth-gr)
- core: Use cluster ID for ns lookup on exported multi-cluster service (#12064, @sp98)
- docs: Add scenario for deleted namespace to the disaster recovery guide (#11895, @gaord)
- mgr: Failed to update the port of dashboard (#11932, @zhucan)
April 13, 2023, 8:29 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!