Rook v1.10.6 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on feature additions and bug fixes to the Ceph operator.
- crash: Crash collectors in wrong namespaces were deleted (#11322, @haslersn)
- helm: Allow setting
- docs: Add additional RBD image features to docs and YAML files (#10652, @anthonyeleven)
- core: Include userID/userKey to secret generated from CephClient (#11280, @avanthakkar)
- mon: Remove out of quorum mons from ceph.conf for improved connectivity during failover or partial quorum (#10887, @travisn)
- object: Mark endpoint as a optional field (#11300, @iamniting)
- osd: Support loop devices for test clusters (#11268, @peng225)
- core: Allow setting resources on the discovery daemon (#11278, @parth-gr)
- object: Do not create service for external object stores (#11202, @BlaineEXE)
- mon: Apply mon store settings more efficiently with the assimilate conf (#11241, @travisn)
- docs: Clarify in docs and readme that Rook focuses on Ceph (#11290, @travisn)
- docs: Set CRD page titles to the CRD name (#11289, @travisn)
- docs: Clarification for NixOS deployment properties (#11269, @yajo)
Nov. 17, 2022, 11:26 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!