Flux v0.40.1 is a patch release which includes an update of the source-controller to prevent excessive memory usage while reconciling HelmRepository objects. Users are encouraged to upgrade for the best experience.
:warning: Note that v0.40.0 contained breaking changes, please refer to the changelog for more information.
- source-controller v0.35.2
- PR #3626 - @hiddeco - Update dependencies
- PR #3624 - @fluxcdbot - Update toolkit components
- PR #3615 - @stefanprodan - Update implementation history of RFC-0003 and RFC-0005
- 🔍View and search all FluxCD v2 releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!