Flux v0.28.3 is patch release that comes with a regression bug fix for SOPS Azure Key Vault decryption. In addition, Kustomize has been updated to
v4.5.3 to address an issue with YAML anchors. Users are encouraged to upgrade for the best experience.
Note that if you are upgrading from v0.27 you need to follow the Upgrade Flux to the Source v1beta2 API guide.
- PR #2577 - @fluxcdbot - Update toolkit components
- PR #2572 - @stefanprodan - Add the kube client qps and burst to the global args
- 🔍View and search all FluxCD v2 releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!