1.9.16 (February 28, 2022)
- ca: support using an external root CA with the vault CA provider [GH-11910]
- sentinel: (Enterprise Only) Sentinel now uses SHA256 to generate policy ids
- server: conditionally avoid writing a config entry to raft if it was already the same [GH-12321]
- agent: Parse datacenter from Create/Delete requests for AuthMethods and BindingRules. [GH-12370]
- areas: (Enterprise Only) Fixes a bug when using Yamux pool ( for servers version 1.7.3 and later), the entire pool was locked while connecting to a remote location, which could potentially take a long time. [GH-1368]
- server: (Enterprise only) Namespace deletion will now attempt to delete as many namespaced config entries as possible instead of halting on the first deletion that failed.
- server: partly fix config entry replication issue that prevents replication in some circumstances [GH-12307]
- ui: Ensure we always display the Policy default preview in the Namespace editing form [GH-12316]
Feb. 28, 2022, 9:12 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Consul releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!