1.14.3 (December 13, 2022)
- Upgrade to use Go 1.19.4. This resolves a vulnerability where restricted files can be read on Windows. CVE-2022-41720 [GH-15705]
golang.org/x/netto prevent a denial of service by excessive memory usage caused by HTTP2 requests. CVE-2022-41717 [GH-15737]
- ui: Add field for fallback server addresses to peer token generation form [GH-15555]
- connect: ensure all vault connect CA tests use limited privilege tokens [GH-15669]
- connect: Fix issue where DialedDirectly configuration was not used by Consul Dataplane. [GH-15760]
- connect: Fix peering failovers ignoring local mesh gateway configuration. [GH-15690]
- connect: Fixed issue where using Vault 1.11+ as CA provider in a secondary datacenter would eventually break Intermediate CAs [GH-15661]
Dec. 14, 2022, 6:28 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Consul releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!