1.16.3 (October 31, 2023)
golang.org/x/netto v0.17.0 to address CVE-2023-39325
- Upgrade Go to 1.20.10.
This resolves vulnerability CVE-2023-39325
This resolves vulnerability CVE-2023-44487. [GH-19414]
- connect: update supported envoy versions to 1.24.12, 1.25.11, 1.26.6 to address CVE-2023-44487 [GH-19273]
- Mesh Gateways: Fix a bug where replicated and peered mesh gateways with hostname-based WAN addresses fail to initialize. [GH-19268]
- api-gateway: fix matching for different hostnames on the same listener [GH-19120]
- api: add custom marshal/unmarshal for ServiceResolverConfigEntry.RequestTimeout so config entries that set this field can be read using the API. [GH-19031]
- ca: Fix bug with Vault CA provider where renewing a retracted token would cause retries in a tight loop, degrading performance. [GH-19285]
- ca: Fix bug with Vault CA provider where token renewal goroutines could leak if CA failed to initialize. [GH-19285]
- ca: ensure Vault CA provider respects Vault Enterprise namespace configuration. [GH-19095]
- catalog api: fixes a bug with catalog api where filter query parameter was not working correctly for the
- connect: Fix bug where uncleanly closed xDS connections would influence connection balancing for too long and prevent envoy instances from starting. Two new configuration fields
performance.grpc_keepalive_intervalnow exist to allow for configuration on how often these dead connections will be cleaned up. [GH-19339]
- dns: (Enterprise only) Fix bug where sameness group queries did not correctly inherit the agent's partition.
- gateways: Fix a bug where a service in a peered datacenter could not access an external node service through a terminating gateway [GH-18959]
- server: (Enterprise Only) Fixed an issue where snake case keys were rejected when configuring the control-plane-request-limit config entry
Oct. 31, 2023, 6:12 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Consul releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!