1.14.2 (November 30, 2022)
- connect: Add local_idle_timeout_ms to allow configuring the Envoy route idle timeout on local_app
connect: Add IdleTimeout to service-router to allow configuring the Envoy route idle timeout [GH-14340]
- snapshot: (Enterprise Only) Add support for the snapshot agent to use an IAM role for authentication/authorization when managing snapshots in S3.
- dns: Add support for cluster peering
.nodeDNS queries. [GH-15596]
- acl: avoid debug log spam in secondary datacenter servers due to management token not being initialized. [GH-15610]
- agent: Fixed issue where blocking queries with short waits could timeout on the client [GH-15541]
- ca: Fixed issue where using Vault as Connect CA with Vault-managed policies would error on start-up if the intermediate PKI mount existed but was empty [GH-15525]
- cli: (Enterprise Only) Fix issue where
consul partition updatesubcommand was not registered and therefore not available through the cli.
- connect: Fixed issue where using Vault 1.11+ as CA provider would eventually break Intermediate CAs [GH-15217] [GH-15253]
- namespace: (Enterprise Only) Fix a bug that caused blocking queries during namespace replication to timeout
- peering: better represent non-passing states during peer check flattening [GH-15615]
- peering: fix the limit of replication gRPC message; set to 8MB [GH-15503]
Nov. 30, 2022, 10:10 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Consul releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!