Consul - v1.13.8
1.13.8 (May 16, 2023)
- Upgrade to use Go 1.20.1.
This resolves vulnerabilities CVE-2022-41724 in
crypto/tlsand CVE-2022-41723 in
- Upgrade to use Go 1.20.4.
This resolves vulnerabilities CVE-2023-24537(
golang.org/x/nethas been updated to v0.7.0 to resolve CVEs CVE-2022-41721, CVE-2022-27664 and CVE-2022-41723 [GH-17240]
- api: updated the go module directive to 1.18. [GH-15297]
- connect: update supported envoy versions to 1.20.7, 1.21.6, 1.22.11, 1.23.8 [GH-16891]
- sdk: updated the go module directive to 1.18. [GH-15297]
- Fix an bug where decoding some Config structs with unset pointer fields could fail with
reflect: call of reflect.Value.Type on zero Value. [GH-17048]
- audit-logging: (Enterprise only) Fix a bug where
/agent/metricsendpoints return a
Streaming not supportederror when audit logs are enabled. This also fixes the delay receiving logs when running
consul monitoragainst an agent with audit logs enabled. [GH-16700]
- ca: Fixes a bug where updating Vault CA Provider config would cause TLS issues in the service mesh [GH-16592]
- connect: Fix multiple inefficient behaviors when querying service health. [GH-17241]
- grpc: ensure grpc resolver correctly uses lan/wan addresses on servers [GH-17270]
- peering: Fixes a bug that can lead to peering service deletes impacting the state of local services [GH-16570]
- xds: Fix possible panic that can when generating clusters before the root certificates have been fetched. [GH-17185]
May 16, 2023, 4:47 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Consul releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!