- 1.19.3: Both release executables and Docker images are built with this Go release.
- Processing of acknowledgments (#3624)
- Stream ingest performance with large numbers of consumers (#3633)
- StreamDetail now includes stream creation for
/healthzreporting. Thanks to @raypinto for the contribution (#3646)
- For "Interest" or "WorkQueue" policy streams, when a consumer was deleted, a stream view could cause high CPU or memory usage. Thanks to @Kaarel for the report (#3610)
- Make sure to enforce HA asset limits during peer processing as well as assignment (#3614)
- Account max streams/consumers not always honored (#3615)
- Reduce some warning log messages "append entries" (#3619)
- Logic bug that would prevent some stream messages from being deleted. Thanks to @Kaarel for the report (#3620, #3625)
- Account removal leaks subscriptions. Thanks to @JulienVdG for the report (#3627)
- Server fails to start on concurrent map read/write (#3629, #3634)
- Possible panic on stream info when leader is not yet or elected or loses quorum. Thanks to @apuckey for the report (#3631)
- Allow any type of ack to suppress auto-cleanup of consumer (#3635)
- Make mirror consumers use filtered version of consumer create (#3638)
- WorkQueue was not correctly rejecting overlapping consumers in some cases. Thanks to @Kilio22 for the report (#3640)
- Make sure header keys do not have additional prefixes. Thanks to @osmanovv for the report (#3649)
- TLS connections to discovered server may fail (#3611, #3613)
- Weighted subject mappings updates not applied (#3618)
Nov. 17, 2022, 4:58 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all NATS releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!