Refer to the 2.10 Upgrade Guide for backwards compatibility notes with 2.9.x.
- CVE-2023-46129 - nkeys: xkeys seal encryption used fixed key for all encryption
- github.com/nats-io/nats.go v1.31.0
- github.com/nats-io/nkeys v0.4.6
- github.com/klauspost/compress v1.17.2
- golang.org/x/crypto v0.14.0
- golang.org/x/sys v0.13.0
- Report Raft group name in stream and consumer info responses (#4661)
- Add config options to disable QoS 2 support (#4705)
- Add opt-in TLS handshake first for client connections (#4642)
- Remove unnecessary constraints dependency for
ordered constraint (#4709) Thanks to @misterpickypants for the contribution!
- Add internal pprof labels as metadata to the stream config for improved debuggability (#4662)
- Stricter management of Raft state, which should improve recovery from a leaderless state (#4684)
- Avoid unnecessary reallocations when writing the full filestore state to disk (#4687)
- Improve recovery of blocks that are being updated midway (#4692)
- Recycle filestore buffers on rebuild and write out full state prior to snapshotting (#4699)
- Extend AckTerm advisory event to support a reason (#4697)
- Improve time to select skip list and starting sequence number for deliver last by subject (#4712, #4713) Thanks to @StanEgo for the report!
- Optimize loading messages on last by subject if max messages per subject is one (#4714)
- No longer require a server name to be set for a standalone server (#4679)
- Remove unnecessary account lookups for pinned accounts (#4686)
- Upgrade non-solicited routes if present in config (#4701, #4708)
- Use correct network target to prevent host-dependent race conditions when establishing external connections (#4676)
- Fix possible panic during configuration reload during a server shutdown (#4666)
- Prevent service import from duplicating MSG as HMSG with a remapped subject (#4678) Thanks to @izwerg for the report!
- Fix panic if store error occurs when requesting consumer info (#4669)
- Fix incorrect calculation of num pending with a filtered subject (#4693) Thanks to @a-h for the report!
- Prevent purge of entire stream when targeting a sequence of
1 (#4698) Thanks to @john-bagatta for the report!
- Ensure there is a valid messages queue prior to processing within a mirror (#4700)
- Avoid concurrent consumer setLeader calls resulting in chance of multiple leaders (#4703)
- Fix memory leak for retained messages (#4665) Thanks to @pricelessrabbit for the contribution!
- Ensure signal handler is stopped when shutting down on Windows to prevent goroutine leak (#4690)
- 🔍View and search all NATS releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!