- 1.17.8: Both release executables and Docker images are built with this Go release.
- Better startup logging to help debug RAFT log directories to streams/consumers (#2897)
- The consumers count when getting stream information could be wrong in clustered mode (#2896)
- Never used clustered and filtered consumers consume storage under
$SYS. Thanks to @nayanparegi and @aksdb for the reports (#2899, #2914)
- Stream not recovered on restart with "deleted message", "checksum" or "no message cache" errors (#2900)
- Schema violations in the NATS CLI tool caused by large number overflow when "active" field for Sources and Mirrors was computed and there had been no contact yet (#2903)
- Some Stream advisories were missing (#2887)
- Inconsistent durable consumer state after stream peer removal (#2904)
- Scaling up and down for streams and consumers (#2905)
- Validate files' path when restoring stream from a snapshot/backup (CVE-2022-26652). Thanks to Yiming Xiang for the report (#2917)
- Panic on non 64-bit platforms due to an unaligned 64-bit atomic operation. Thanks to @mlorenz-tug for the report (#2915)
- Queue subscription interest could be suppressed in complex situations causing messages to not flow from a LeafNode server to the rest of the (super)cluster (#2901)
- Fixed some lock inversions (#2911)
March 9, 2022, 9:06 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all NATS releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!