- 1.19.4: Both the release executables and Docker images are built with this Go release
- Improve performance and latency with large number of sparse consumers (#3710)
- Simplify locking for consumer info requests (#3714)
- Ensure previously assigned nodes are removed from stream assignment (#3707, #3709)
- Bad first sequence and expiration stopped working after server restart (#3711)
- Fix no-quorum issue if leader is restarted with a memory-based clustered stream (#3713)
- Fix dangling message block on compaction/cleanup which could prevent a stream from restoring (#3717) thanks to @k15r for the report
- Prevent overlapping stream subjects on stream update in non-clustered JetStream (#3715)
/healthz?js-enabled=truebehavior now properly asserts whether JetStream is enabled if it is expected to be and does not check for health of the assets. (#3699)
Dec. 20, 2022, 3:54 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all NATS releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!