NATS - v2.9.6
- 1.19.3: Both release executables and Docker images are built with this Go release.
- Possible panic on some rare cases where a clustered consumer monitor go routine started while the consumer was deleted or scaled down to an R1. Some tracing could have caused a panic (#3599)
- On stream proposal failures, the server would incorrectly warn about high stream lag. Thanks to @kino71 for the report (#3601)
- Stream sources with
OptStartTimewould get redelivered messages on server restart. Thanks to @DavidCockerill for the report (#3606)
- Scaling down a replicated stream (R>1) to R1 while it has no quorum, for instance due to a network partition, would leave the stream in a bad state and there would be a constant report of "No quorum, stalled" for this stream, even after the network partition is resolved (#3608)
- Possible duplicate messages in complex setup. Thanks to @chenchunping for the report (#3604)
Nov. 4, 2022, 4:07 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all NATS releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!