This patch release contains several bug fixes and improvements with the package manager:
- Fixes the service name used in CRDs to form the endpoint for the conversion webhook.
- Fixes unauthorized errors caused by deletion of provider service accounts.
- Improves robustness of releasing objects during package deactivation.
- [Backport release-1.14] fix: use right service name for conversion webhooks in CRDs by @github-actions in https://github.com/crossplane/crossplane/pull/5023
- fix(deps): update module github.com/docker/docker to v24.0.7+incompatible [security] (release-1.14) by @renovate in https://github.com/crossplane/crossplane/pull/5024
- [Backport release-1.14] Leave deletion of package service account to garbage collector by @github-actions in https://github.com/crossplane/crossplane/pull/5040
- [Backport release-1.14] apiextensions/definition: don't implicitly wait for MR informer, we do that ourselves by @github-actions in https://github.com/crossplane/crossplane/pull/5045
- [Backport release-1.14] Improve robustness of releasing objects by @github-actions in https://github.com/crossplane/crossplane/pull/5048
Full Changelog: https://github.com/crossplane/crossplane/compare/v1.14.1...v1.14.2
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
- 🔍View and search all crossplane releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!