3.12.9 is a maintenance release in the
3.12.x release series.
Please refer to the upgrade section from the 3.12.0 release notes
if upgrading from a version prior to 3.12.0.
This release requires Erlang 25 and supports Erlang versions up to
RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP Compatibility Matrix has more details on
Erlang version requirements for RabbitMQ.
Minimum Supported Erlang Version
As of 3.12.0, RabbitMQ requires Erlang 25. Nodes will fail to start on older Erlang releases.
Users upgrading from 3.11.x (or older releases) on Erlang 25 to 3.12.x on Erlang 26
(both RabbitMQ and Erlang are upgraded at the same time) must consult
the v3.12.0 release notes first.
Changes Worth Mentioning
Release notes can be found on GitHub at rabbitmq-server/release-notes.
- When a topic permission was deleted, an internal event of type
was emitted in some cases, instead of
Investigated by @bedia.
GitHub issue: #9937
- Shovels on
3.12.8nodes failed during a rolling cluster upgrade due to internal
identifier format changes.
Starting with this release, both old and new formats are supported for upgrade safety.
GitHub issue: #9894
- Global counters for producers are now available in the dashboard.
Contributed by @johanrhodin (CloudAMQP)
GitHub issue: #9846
- Avoids an unnecessary warning in the logs.
GitHub issue: #9885
rabbitmq-diagnostics list_policies_that_match [queue name]is a new command
that simplifies troubleshooting of policy conflicts.
GitHub issue: #9916
- Nodes that have OAuth 2 enabled now redirect the user to the original landing page (if any)
after successful login with the IDP.
Contributed by @dukex.
GitHub issue: #9851
None in this release.
Source Code Archives
To obtain source code of the entire distribution, please download the archive named
instead of the source tarball produced by GitHub.
- 🔍View and search all RabbitMQ releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!