3.8.29 is a maintenance release.
All users are recommended to upgrade to this release.
Erlang/OTP Compatibility Notes
Provisioning Latest Erlang Releases explains
what package repositories and tools can be used to provision modern Erlang versions.
Upgrade and Compatibility Notes
If upgrading from a
3.7.x release, see 3.8.0 release notes
upgrade and compatibility notes first.
Changes Worth Mentioning
Release notes are kept under rabbitmq-server/release-notes.
Contributors are encouraged to update them together with their changes. This helps with release automation and more
consistent release schedule.
- Significantly faster queue re-import from definitions
on subsequent node restarts. Initial definition import still takes
the same amount of time as before.
GitHub issue: #4538
- Maintenance mode could run into a timeout during queue leadership transfer.
Contributed by @felixhuettner.
GitHub issue: #4468
- Connection data transfer rate units were incorrectly displayed when
rate was less than 1 kiB per second.
Contributed by @zgabi.
GitHub issue: #4523
- Corrected a help message for node memory usage tool tip.
Contributed by @etc-crontab.
GitHub issue: #4493
More Erlang 24.3's
eldaplibrary compatibility improvements.
GitHub issue: #4448
None in this release.
Source Code Archives
To obtain source code of the entire distribution, please download the archive named
instead of the source tarball produced by GitHub.
- 🔍View and search all RabbitMQ releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!