3.9.26 is a maintenance release in the
3.9.x release series.
Please refer to the Upgrading to 3.9 section from v3.9.0 release notes if upgrading from a version prior to 3.9.0.
This release requires at least Erlang 24.2, and supports Erlang 25. RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP Compatibility Matrix has more details on Erlang version requirements for RabbitMQ.
Minimum Supported Erlang Version
Erlang 23 support has reached its end of support.
Starting with this release, RabbitMQ requires Erlang 24.2 or later versions. Nodes will fail to start on older Erlang releases.
Changes Worth Mentioning
Release notes can be found on GitHub at rabbitmq-server/release-notes.
- Fixed a type analyzer definition.
Contributed by @illotum (AWS).
GitHub issue: #6401
- LDAP server password could end up in the logs in certain types of exceptions.
Contributed by @SimonUnge (AWS).
GitHub issue: #4842
None in this release.
Source Code Archives
To obtain source code of the entire distribution, please download the archive named
instead of the source tarball produced by GitHub.
- 🔍View and search all RabbitMQ releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!