3.10.18 is a maintenance release in the
3.10.x release series.
This series reaches end of community support on July 31st, 2023.
Please refer to the upgrade section from v3.10.0 release notes
if upgrading from a version prior to 3.10.0.
This release requires Erlang 24.3 and supports Erlang 25.
RabbitMQ and Erlang/OTP Compatibility Matrix has more details on
Erlang version requirements for RabbitMQ.
Minimum Supported Erlang Version
Erlang 23 and 24 versions older than 24.3 have reached end of support.
This release of RabbitMQ requires Erlang 24.3 or later versions. Nodes will fail to start on older Erlang releases.
Erlang 25 is recommended: it offers much improved performance on ARM64 architectures, profiling with flame graphs
across all architectures, and the most recent TLS 1.3 implementation.
Changes Worth Mentioning
Release notes can be found on GitHub at rabbitmq-server/release-notes.
- Reset and manually added nodes could start receiving stream replica data before its database was initialized,
confusing all code paths that expected a blank node state.
GitHub issue: #7222
- Nodes could run into an exception with certain publishers that used QPid for client library.
GitHub issue: #7119
rabbitmqctl set_permissions_globallyis a new command that sets up user permissions in all existing virtual hosts.
GitHub issue: #1000
rabbitmq-diagnostics cluster_statusnow lists how many CPU cores are available to individual nodes, plus a total.
GitHub issue: #7135
- MQTT nodes did not correctly remove client IDs for clients connected to a node that was in the process of
being removed from the cluster.
GitHub issue: #7162
- Due to a
$sign escaping differences between Make and Bazel (the newly adopted build tool),
default value of of
user_dn_patternsetting was incorrect (had an extra
GitHub issue: #7161
None in this release.
Source Code Archives
To obtain source code of the entire distribution, please download the archive named
instead of the source tarball produced by GitHub.
- 🔍View and search all RabbitMQ releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!