v1.12.6 fixes some CVE alerts and a Venafi issuer bug
Changes since v1.12.5
Bug or Regression
- Bump golang.org/x/net v0.15.0 => v0.17.0 as part of addressing CVE-2023-44487 / CVE-2023-39325 (#6431, @SgtCoDFish)
Other (Cleanup or Flake)
- Bump go to 1.20.10 to address CVE-2023-39325. Also bumps base images. (#6412, @SgtCoDFish)
- The Venafi issuer now properly resets the certificate and should no longer get stuck with
WebSDK CertRequest Module Requested Certificateor
This certificate cannot be processed while it is in an error state. Fix any errors, and then click Retry.. (#6401, @jetstack-bot)
Oct. 30, 2023, 12:55 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all cert-manager releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!