cert-manager is the easiest way to automatically manage certificates in Kubernetes and OpenShift clusters.
v1.9.2 is a bug fix release which fixes an issue where CertificateRequests marked as InvalidRequest did not properly trigger issuance failure handling leading to 'stuck' requests, and a problem which prevented the Venafi Issuer from connecting to TPP servers where the
vedauth API endpoints were configured to accept client certificates.
It is also compiled with a newer version of Go 1.18 (
v1.18.8) which fixes some vulnerabilities in the Go standard library.
Bug or Regression
- Fix issue where CertificateRequests marked as InvalidRequest did not properly trigger issuance failure handling leading to 'stuck' requests.
(#5371, @munnerz )
- The Venafi Issuer now supports TLS 1.2 renegotiation, so that it can connect to TPP servers where the
vedauthAPI endpoints are configured to accept client certificates. (Note: This does not mean that the Venafi Issuer supports client certificate authentication).
- Upgrade to latest go patch release.
- 🔍View and search all cert-manager releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!