Loki - v2.6.1
Loki 2.6.1 is a patch fix release on 2.6.0
- PR 6658 JordanRushing: Updated the versions of dskit and memberlist to allow configuring cluster labels for memberlist. Cluster labels prevent mixing the members between two consistent hash rings of separate applications that are run on the same Kubernetes cluster.
- PR 6681 MasslessParticle Fixed an HTTP connection leak between the querier and the compactor when the log entry deletion feature is enabled.
- PR 6583 MasslessParticle Fixed noisy error messages when the log entry deletion feature is disabled for a tenant
The components of Loki are currently distributed in plain binary form and as Docker container images. Choose what fits your use-case best.
$ docker pull "grafana/loki:2.6.1" $ docker pull "grafana/promtail:2.6.1"
We provide pre-compiled binary executables for the most common operating systems and architectures.
Choose from the assets below for the application and architecture matching your system.
Loki on the
linux operating system and
$ curl -O -L "https://github.com/grafana/loki/releases/download/v2.6.1/loki-linux-amd64.zip" # extract the binary $ unzip "loki-linux-amd64.zip" # make sure it is executable $ chmod a+x "loki-linux-amd64"
July 18, 2022, 11:36 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Loki releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!