This is release
v2.7.1 of Loki.
- Add single compactor http client for delete and gennumber clients. This fixes a bug caused by the accidental introduction of different HTTP clients for compactor and gennumber operations that resulted in 404s when only the gennumber middlewares were enabled: ■ Unordered list style [Expected: dash; Actua
console Grot (@grafanabot), 2022-12-09 - [release-2.7.x] Prepare changelog and release notes for 2.7.1 (#7897) level=error ts=2022-10-18T14:13:41.598649348Z caller=delete_requests_client.go:211 msg="error getting delete requests from the store" err="unexpected status code: 404" ts=2022-10-18T14:13:41.598697295Z caller=spanlogger.go:80 user=application level=error msg="failed loading deletes for user" err="unexpected status code: 404"
- Change default deletion mode to
filter-onlyon account of the bug (see below).
- Delete can now be performed over GRPC.
The components of Loki are currently distributed in plain binary form and as Docker container images. Choose what fits your use-case best.
$ docker pull "grafana/loki:v2.7.1" $ docker pull "grafana/promtail:v2.7.1"
We provide pre-compiled binary executables for the most common operating systems and architectures.
Choose from the assets below for the application and architecture matching your system.
Loki on the
linux operating system and
$ curl -O -L "https://github.com/grafana/loki/releases/download/v2.7.1/loki-linux-amd64.zip" # extract the binary $ unzip "loki-linux-amd64.zip" # make sure it is executable $ chmod a+x "loki-linux-amd64"
- 🔍View and search all Loki releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!