This is release
v2.7.4 of Loki, a patch release of the v2.7 minor release.
- Go version upgraded to
- Fixed different streams for cri tags ending on the same stream.
- Fixed the userdata field (from Windows Event Log) being scraped incorrectly.
- Fixed vector() function producing wrong timestamp.
- Fixed behavior for overlapping chunks with multiple stores.
- Fixed logs results caching causing query-frontend to return logs outside of query window.
- Fixed panics when:
- /scheduler/ring endpoint is requested with scheduler ring disabled.
- LogQL clones a specific query.
- Promtail deals with invalid calls to Details().
The components of Loki are currently distributed in plain binary form and as Docker container images. Choose what fits your use-case best.
$ docker pull "grafana/loki:2.7.4" $ docker pull "grafana/promtail:2.7.4"
We provide pre-compiled binary executables for the most common operating systems and architectures.
Choose from the assets below for the application and architecture matching your system.
Loki on the
linux operating system and
$ curl -O -L "https://github.com/grafana/loki/releases/download/v2.7.4/loki-linux-amd64.zip" # extract the binary $ unzip "loki-linux-amd64.zip" # make sure it is executable $ chmod a+x "loki-linux-amd64"
- 🔍View and search all Loki releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!