🐞 Acorn v0.4.1 is here with a few important bug fixes and minor UX improvements! 🐞
Our biggest fix was to address an issue where quay.io could not be used as a registry for acorn images. We've addressed this, but the fix is limited to single-architecture acorn images. If you try to build a multi-arch acorn image via the
--platform flag, you still won't be able to push that image to quay.io. We are working with the quay folks to resolve this. See: #951 and #921
Here's the rest of the changes:
* fix: honor --lets-encrypt=disabled and reduce certs logging by @iwilltry42 in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/914
* Update module github.com/go-acme/lego/v4 to v4.9.1 by @renovate in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/935
* fix: do not skip validation if image didn't change by @iwilltry42 in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/936
* Avoid unnecessary TLS certificate requests by @iwilltry42 in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/924
* Reuse Let's Encrypt fields on install by @cjellick in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/923
* feat: add --no-validate flag to acorn login cmd by @jsilverio22 in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/922
* Auto-upgrade improvements and fixes by @cjellick in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/939
* fix: add rm alias for acorn container kill by @jsilverio22 in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/942
* Only use nested indexes for multi-arch builds by @ibuildthecloud in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/949
* fix: check if app exists before attempting to run by @jsilverio22 in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/944
* Add acorn update --pull functionality by @cjellick in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/950
* Support re-pull through --image flag (issue #948) by @cjellick in https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/pull/954
Docs and CI commits have been excluded from the above list, for the full changelog, see here: https://github.com/acorn-io/acorn/compare/v0.4.0...v0.4.1
- 🔍View and search all Acorn releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!