- Support starting TiKV on a CPU with less than 1 core #13586 #13752 #14017 @andreid-db
- Increase the thread limit of the Unified Read Pool (
readpool.unified.max-thread-count) to 10 times the CPU quota, to better handle high-concurrency queries #13690 @v01dstar
- Change the the default value of
"20s", to reduce cross-region traffic #14100 @overvenus
- Fix the issue that Resolved TS causes higher network traffic #14092 @overvenus
- Fix the data inconsistency issue caused by network failure between TiDB and TiKV during the execution of a DML after a failed pessimistic DML #14038 @MyonKeminta
- Fix an error that occurs when casting the
const Enumtype to other types #14156 @wshwsh12
- Fix the issue that the paging in a cop task is inaccurate #14254 @you06
- Fix the issue that the
scan_detailfield is inaccurate in
batch_copmode #14109 @you06
- Fix a potential error in the Raft Engine that might cause TiKV to detect Raft data corruption and fail to restart #14338 @tonyxuqqi
March 10, 2023, 5:21 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TiKV releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!