TiKV - v5.3.2
- Reduce the system call by the Raft client and increase CPU efficiency #11309
- Improve the health check to detect unavailable Raftstore, so that the TiKV client can update Region Cache in time #12398
- Transfer the leadership to CDC observer to reduce latency jitter #12111
- Add more metrics for the garbage collection module of Raft logs to locate performance problems in the module #11374
- Fix the issue of frequent PD client reconnection that occurs when the PD client meets an error #12345
- Fix the issue of time parsing error that occurs when the
DATETIMEvalues contain a fraction and
- Fix the issue that TiKV panics when performing type conversion for an empty string #12673
- Fix the possible duplicate commit records in pessimistic transactions when async commit is enabled #12615
- Fix the bug that TiKV reports the
invalid store ID 0error when using Follower Read #12478
- Fix the issue of TiKV panic caused by the race between destroying peers and batch splitting Regions #12368
- Fix the issue that successfully committed optimistic transactions may report the
Write Conflicterror when the network is poor #34066
- Fix the issue that TiKV panics and destroys peers unexpectedly when the target Region to be merged is invalid #12232
- Fix a bug that stale messages cause TiKV to panic #12023
- Fix the issue of intermittent packet loss and out of memory (OOM) caused by the overflow of memory metrics #12160
- Fix the potential panic issue that occurs when TiKV performs profiling on Ubuntu 18.04 #9765
- Fix the issue that tikv-ctl returns an incorrect result due to its wrong string match #12329
- Fix a bug that replica reads might violate the linearizability #12109
- Fix the TiKV panic issue that occurs when the target peer is replaced with the peer that is destroyed without being initialized when merging a Region #12048
- Fix a bug that TiKV might panic if it has been running for 2 years or more #11940
June 29, 2022, 2:29 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TiKV releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!