- Add a new configuration item
apply-yield-write-sizeto control the maximum number of bytes that the Apply thread can write for one Finite-state Machine in one round of poll, and relieve Raftstore congestion when the Apply thread writes a large volume of data #13313 @glorv
- Warm up the entry cache before migrating the leader of Region to avoid QPS jitter during the leader transfer process #13060 @cosven
- Support pushing down the
json_constainsoperator to Coprocessor #13592 @lizhenhuan
- Add the asynchronous function for
CausalTsProviderto improve the flush performance in some scenarios #13428 @zeminzhou
- Fix the issue that TiDB fails to start on Gitpod when there are multiple
mountinforecords #13660 @tabokie
- Fix the wrong expression of a TiKV metric
- Fix the performance issue caused by the abnormal
- Fix abnormal Region competition caused by expired lease during snapshot acquisition #13553 @SpadeA-Tang
- Fix errors occurred when
FLASHBACKfails in the first batch #13672 #13704 #13723 @HuSharp
Nov. 17, 2022, 2:58 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TiKV releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!