The patch also includes the following minor bug fixes:
- We fixed the handling of dimensions with no data in a specific timeframe.
When the metrics registry recorded a dimension as present in a specific timeframe, but the dimension did not have any data for that timeframe,
the query engine would return random data that happened to be in memory.
- We fixed occasional crashes during shutdown when not using eBPF.
- We fixed the systemd service file handling on systems using a systemd version older than v235.
- We fixed build failures on FreeBSD 14 release candidates, FreeBSD < 13.1, and environments with Linux kernel version < 5.11.
As we grow, we stay committed to providing the best support ever seen from an open-source solution. Should you encounter
an issue with any of the changes made in this release or any feature in the Netdata Agent, feel free to contact us
through one of the following channels:
- Netdata Learn: Find documentation, guides, and reference material for monitoring and
troubleshooting your systems with Netdata.
- GitHub Issues: Make use of the Netdata repository to report bugs or open
a new feature request.
- GitHub Discussions: Join the conversation around the Netdata
development process and be a part of it.
- Community Forums: Visit the Community Forums and contribute to the collaborative
- Discord: Jump into the Netdata Discord and hangout with like-minded sysadmins,
DevOps, SREs and other troubleshooters. More than 1300 engineers are already using it!
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
- 🔍View and search all Netdata releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!