Thank you to all that contributed with flushing out issues and enhancements for K9s! I'll try to mark some of these issues as fixed. But if you don't mind grab the latest rev and see if we're happier with some of the fixes! If you've filed an issue please help me verify and close. Your support, kindness and awesome suggestions to make K9s better are, as ever, very much noted and appreciated! Also big thanks to all that have allocated their own time to help others on both slack and on this repo!!
As you may know, K9s is not pimped out by corps with deep pockets, thus if you feel K9s is helping your Kubernetes journey, please consider joining our sponsorship program and/or make some noise on social! @kitesurfer
On Slack? Please join us K9slackers
♫ Sounds Behind The Release ♭
A Word From Our Sponsors...
To all the good folks below that opted to
pay it forward and join our sponsorship program, I salute you!!
Sponsorship cancellations since the last release:
Over time, you might end up with a lot of pod cruft on your cluster. Pods that might be completed, erroring out, etc... Once you've completed your pod analysis it could be useful to clear out these pods from your cluster.
In this drop, we introduce a new command
z available on pod views otherwise known as
The Axe!. This command performs a clean up of all pods that are in either in completed, crashloopBackoff or failed state. This could be especially handy if you run workflows jobs or commands on your cluster that might leave lots of
turd pods. Tho this has a
phat fail safe dialog please be careful with this one as it is a blunt tool!
- Issue #2281 Can't run Node shell
- Issue #2277 bulk actions applied to power filters
- Issue #2273 Error when draining node that is cordoned bug
- Issue #2233 Invalid port-forwarding status displayed over the k9s UI
Please be sure to give
Big Thanks! and
ATTA Girls/Boys! to all the fine contributors for making K9s better for all of us!!
- PR #2280 chore: replace github.com/ghodss/yaml with sigs.k8s.
- PR #2278 README.md: fix typo in netshoot URL
- PR #2275 check if the Node already cordoned when executing Drain
- PR #2247 Delete port forwards when pods get deleted
© 2023 Imhotep Software LLC. All materials licensed under Apache v2.0
- 🔍View and search all K9s releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!