K9s - v0.27.4
Thank you to all that contributed with flushing out issues and enhancements for K9s! I'll try to mark some of these issues as fixed. But if you don't mind grab the latest rev and see if we're happier with some of the fixes! If you've filed an issue please help me verify and close. Your support, kindness and awesome suggestions to make K9s better are, as ever, very much noted and appreciated! Also big thanks to all that have allocated their own time to help others on both slack and on this repo!!
As you may know, K9s is not pimped out by corps with deep pockets, thus if you feel K9s is helping your Kubernetes journey, please consider joining our sponsorship program and/or make some noise on social! @kitesurfer
On Slack? Please join us K9slackers
Please help me welcome Aleksei Romanenko(https://github.com/slimus) to the K9s contributor team!!
Alex is very knowledgeable in this space, kind and a great human being!
He has been instrumental with issues, prs and fielding questions in forums and slack.
🎉 Welcome Alex!!🎉
A Word From Our Sponsors...
To all the good folks below that opted to
pay it forward and join our sponsorship program, I salute you!!
- Jon Walton
- Alex Viscreanu
- Björn Petersen
- Tanner Watson
- Joey Guerra
- Materialize Inc
- Kijana Woodard
- Tom Saleeba
- William Alexander
- Süddeutsche Zeitung
Sponsorship cancellations since the last release:
- Issue #2072 Triggered Job from cronjob is missing annotations
- Issue #2024 Allow customization of log indicators with skin theme
- Issue #1971 Zip binary for windows
Big Thanks! and
ATTA Girls/Boys! to all the fine contributors for making K9s better for all of us!!
- PR #2073 Fix for missing Job annotations created from Cronjob
- PR #2069 Unify all go version to 1.20
- PR #2067 Create narsingh skin
- PR #2054 Update setup-go action, with caching
- PR #2045 Fix: (views) use saved context view when switching
- PR #2041 Feat: allow customization of log indicator toggles
- PR #2030 Updated monokai skin with help styles, and more monokai appropriate colors
- PR #2027 Roles are rendered using same colorer function from skin
- PR #2045 Fix: (views) use saved context view when switching\
- PR #2011 Fix #2007: Remove debug command
© 2023 Imhotep Software LLC. All materials licensed under Apache v2.0
- 🔍View and search all K9s releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!