K9s - v0.26.0
Thank you to all that contributed with flushing out issues and enhancements for K9s! I'll try to mark some of these issues as fixed. But if you don't mind grab the latest rev and see if we're happier with some of the fixes! If you've filed an issue please help me verify and close. Your support, kindness and awesome suggestions to make K9s better are as ever very much noted and appreciated! Also big thanks to all that have allocated their own time to help others on both slack and on this repo!!
If you feel K9s is helping your Kubernetes journey, please consider joining our sponsorship program and/or make some noise on social! @kitesurfer
On Slack? Please join us K9slackers
♫ Sounds Behind The Release ♭
Please join me in giving a big THANK YOU and ATTA BOY!! to Aleksei Romanenko for allocating his personal time in helping out his fellow K9ser's with issues, PRs and slack!!
Also in the last drop, I'd updated k8s API's to the latest which caused some
disturbance in the farce! and hosed AWS cluster connections in the same swop ;( Please see Issue#119 for
a resolve... I did not catch it early enough hence the release bump on this drop. My bad!!
- Issue #1655 Text not appearing in context windows
- Issue #1654 K9s crash on m1 with index out of range  with length 0
- Issue #1652 HPA with custom metrics has "Target% column showing "unknown/unknown"
- Issue #1639 Helm releases view broken after interacting with 0.25.21
© 2021 Imhotep Software LLC. All materials licensed under Apache v2.0
- 🔍View and search all K9s releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!