DON'T UPGRADE from/to any RC/Preview releases, because the operation is not supported.
v1.5.3-rc1 released! 🎆
This release focuses on resolving a regression issue from v1.5.2 related to volume encryption, along with a few other fixes and improvements. Please try it and provide feedback. Thanks for all the contributions!
Please ensure your Kubernetes cluster is at least v1.21 before installing v1.5.3.
Longhorn supports three installation ways including Rancher App Marketplace, Kubectl, and Helm. Follow the installation instructions here.
Please read the important notes first and ensure your Kubernetes cluster is at least v1.21 before upgrading to Longhorn v1.5.3 from v1.4.x/v1.5.x, which are only supported source versions.
The live upgrade from v1.4.x/v1.5.x is not supported until the GA release. When available, follow the upgrade instructions here. Here.
Deprecation & Incompatibilities
Known Issues after Release
Please follow up on here about any outstanding issues found after this release.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add PVC namespace to longhorn_volume metrics 7077 - @mantissahz @roger-ryao @antoninferrand
- [BUG] A race after a node reboot leads to I/O errors with migratable volumes 6961 - @yangchiu @ejweber
- [BUG] [1.5.1]
backing-image-manager-hostPath selection exception 7062 - @ChanYiLin @nitendra-suse
- [BUG] Failing to mount encrypted volumes v1.5.2 7045 - @derekbit @nitendra-suse
- 🔍View and search all Longhorn releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!