This is release gRPC Core 1.51.0 (galaxy).
This release contains refinements, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Bump core version 202211082118. (#31585)
- c-ares DNS resolver: fix logical race between resolution timeout/cancellation and fd readability. (#31443)
- [log] Longer space for filenames. (#31432)
- c-ares DNS resolver: remove unnecessary code in SRV callback. (#31426)
- Correct the domain-socket client address read out from the ServerContext. (#31108)
- outlier detection: remove env var protection. (#31251)
- EventEngineFactoryReset - remove custom factory and reset default engine. (#30554)
- [tls] Remove support for pthread tls. (#31040)
- Added version macros to gRPC C++. (#31033)
- OpenCensus: Move measures, views and CensusContext to include file. (#31341)
- GcpObservability: Add experimental public target. (#31339)
- Fix msbuild failing when '@' is present in path (2nd attempt). (#31527)
- Revert "Fix msbuild failing when '@' is present in path". (#31464)
- Fix msbuild failing when '@' is present in path. (#31133)
- fixing php 8.2 deprecations. (#30997)
Nov. 21, 2022, 6:49 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all gRPC releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!