gRPC - v1.47.0
This is release 1.47.0 (gridman) of gRPC Core.
For gRPC documentation, see grpc.io. For previous releases, see Releases.
This release contains refinements, improvements, and bug fixes, with highlights listed below.
- xDS: Workaround to get gRPC clients working with istio (#29841). (#29850)
- Bump core version to 25.0.0 for upcoming release. (#29775)
- Initial support for Haiku. (#27793)
- Add NetBSD support (Community-supported). (#29542)
- server: per-rpc backend metric reporting. (#29621)
- Remove C# implementation (individual packages will continue to be maintained through v2.46.x patches or moved to grpc-dotnet). (#29225)
- Expose NoOpCertificateVerifier to C++. (#29322)
- RouteGuide example: Abort if database file not found. (#29398)
- C#: Suppress CS8981 in generated source. (#29708)
- Set Correct Platform Tag in Wheels on Mac OS with Python 3.10 (#29857). (#30026)
- Removed manylinux2010 python artifacts. (#29734)
- Allow grpcio to be built against system abseil-cpp. (#27550)
- [Python] Add an UDS example. (#29592)
- Backport "Support for prebuilt Ruby binary on x64-mingw-ucrt platform (#29684)" to 1.47.x. (#29868)
- Upgrade ruby rake-compiler-dock images (and stop building ruby gem artifacts on mac, in favor of rake-compile-dock darwin builds). (#29304)
- Downgrade io_bazel_rules_go to v0.27.0 restore Bazel 3.x support. (#29596)
June 22, 2022, 6:13 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all gRPC releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!