gRPC - v1.54.0
This is release 1.54.0 (gracious) of gRPC Core.
For gRPC documentation, see grpc.io. For previous releases, see Releases.
This release contains refinements, improvements, and bug fixes, with highlights listed below.
- Per Foundational C++ Support, gRPC dropped Visual Studio 2017 support, the minimum version of Visual Studio that gRPC supports is 2019.
- XDS: enable XDS federation by default. (#32711)
- [EventEngine] Add EventEngine::*Handle equality operators. (#32695)
- TlsCreds: Support revocation of intermediate in chain. (#32544)
- [config] Move global config alongside core configuration. (#30788)
- feat: Auth lib: Remove 3PI config url validation. (#32450)
- Upgrade abseil to 20230125.2. (#32733)
- Update minimum MSVC version to 2019. (#32614)
- [GcpObservability C++] Backport: De-experimentalize API (#32715). (#32813)
- OpenCensus: Fix round_trip time. (#32694)
- Update OpenCensus to HEAD (5501a1a). (#32687)
- OpenCensus: Add annotations for messages. (#32646)
- Use correct namespace for checking if the isDefaultRootsPemSet method exists. (#31580)
April 13, 2023, 12:36 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all gRPC releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!