Welcome to the v1.6.13 release of containerd!
The thirteenth patch release for containerd 1.6 contains various fixes and updates.
- Update overlay snapshotter to check for tmpfs when evaluating usage of userxattr (#7788)
- Update hcsschim to v0.9.6 to fix resource leak on exec (#7808)
- Make swapping disabled with memory limit in CRI plugin (#7815)
- Allow clients to remove created tasks with PID 0 (#7816)
- Fix concurrent map iteration and map write in CRI port forwarding (#7819)
- Check for nil
HugepageLimitsto avoid panic in CRI plugin (#7820)
See the changelog for complete list of changes
Please try out the release binaries and report any issues at
- Derek McGowan
- Akhil Mohan
- Phil Estes
- Kazuyoshi Kato
- Maksym Pavlenko
- Akihiro Suda
- Gavin Inglis
- Kirtana Ashok
- Mike Brown
- Qasim Sarfraz
- Shinichi Morimoto
* [release/1.6] Prepare release notes for v1.6.13 ([#7821](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7821)) * Prepare release notes for v1.6.13 * [release/1.6] support fetching containerd from non public GCS buckets ([#7823](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7823)) * disable tracing while handling token * support fetching containerd from non public GCS buckets * [release/1.6] nil check to avoid panic on upgrade ([#7820](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7820)) * nil check to avoid panic on upgrade * [release/1.6] concurrent map iteration and map write ([#7819](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7819)) * fatal error: concurrent map iteration and map write * [release/1.6] allow client to remove created tasks with PID 0 ([#7816](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7816)) * allow client to remove created tasks with PID 0 * [release/1.6] cri: make swapping disabled with memory limit ([#7815](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7815)) * cri: make swapping disabled with memory limit * [release/1.6] go.mod: Bump hcsshim to v0.9.6 ([#7808](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7808)) * Bump hcsshim to v0.9.6 * [release/1.6] Cherry pick GitHub actions workflow updates 1.6 ([#7713](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7713)) * update codeql-action to v2 * Upgrade actions/upload-artifact from v2 to v3 * Move up actions versions to prep for deprecation * CI: update GHA instances from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04 * Use global env variable to specify Go version on CI * Rework permission handling in scripts * fix pool_device_test.go * [release/1.6] fix: check for tmpfs when evaluating if userxattr should be used ([#7788](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7788)) * fix: check for tmpfs when evaluating if userxattr should be used
- github.com/Microsoft/hcsshim v0.9.5 -> v0.9.6
Previous release can be found at v1.6.12
- 🔍View and search all Containerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!