Welcome to the v1.6.10 release of containerd!
The tenth patch release for containerd 1.6 contains various fixes, including a CVE fix for Windows platforms.
- Always check userxattr for overlay on kernels >= 5.11 (#7646)
- Bump hcsshim to 0.9.5 to fix container shutdown bug on Windows (#7610
- Bump Go version to 1.18.8 to address CVE-2022-41716 (#7634)
See the changelog for complete list of changes
Please try out the release binaries and report any issues at
- Akihiro Suda
- Danny Canter
- Kazuyoshi Kato
- Austin Vazquez
- Derek McGowan
- Gavin Inglis
- Kathryn Baldauf
- Kevin Parsons
- Phil Estes
- Sebastiaan van Stijn
- Yasin Turan
* [release/1.6] Prepare release notes for v1.6.10 ([#7664](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7664)) * Prepare release notes for v1.6.10 * [release/1.6] overlayutils: Add fastpath for userxattr check ([#7646](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7646)) * overlayutils: Add fastpath for userxattr check * [release/1.6] update to Go 1.18.8 to address CVE-2022-41716 ([#7634](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7634)) * [release/1.6] update to Go 1.18.8 to address CVE-2022-41716 * [release/1.6] ctr export strictly match default platform ([#7627](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7627)) * ctr export strictly match default platform * [release/1.6] go.mod: Bump hcsshim to v0.9.5 ([#7610](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7610)) * [release/1.6] go.mod: Bump hcsshim to v0.9.5 * [release/1.6] ctr import: strictly match platform ([#7594](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7594)) * ctr import: strictly match platform * [release/1.6] cherry-pick: Migrate away from GitHub actions set-output ([#7582](https://github.com/containerd/containerd/pull/7582)) * Migrate away from GitHub actions set-output
- github.com/Microsoft/hcsshim v0.9.4 -> v0.9.5
Previous release can be found at v1.6.9
- 🔍View and search all Containerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!